Thursday, November 2, 2023

Thankful Thursday: Countdown to Thanksgiving

Yesterday I was thinking how I wanted to do some sort of blog series to focus on gratitude this month.  At first I thought I'd like to post each day but realistically that just isn't going to happen.  So I'm planning to post each Thursday.  So today I'm sharing a verse that I found encouraging and a new-to-me song that was a great reminder and encouragement to me this week.  I'm so very thankful for how God brings specific truths into every situation we face and at just the right time.  Extend grace, increase thankfulness, glorify God!  It is ALL for His sake!  Focus on God!

The graphic at the bottom is something funny I saw on Instagram. Wouldn't it be great to always skip over the panic part...definitely a work in progress in my life. 

 What are you thankful for today?





No comments:

Post a Comment