Thursday, November 9, 2023

Thankful Thursday: Countdown to Thanksgiving

 It is getting bu-sy around here!  So, I'm especially thankful for a quiet minute to sit and blog.  Earlier this week I wrote up a schedule for the next two months and posted it on the fridge.  It's broken down by week and the things I need to do each week.  Getting things down on paper helps me to put into perspective just how much I need to do (which often feels much less overwhelming once I'm not trying to mentally keep everything straight) and also to feel the accomplishment of checking things off the list.  So, in honor of that thinking here is a list of things I'm thankful for this week.

thankful verses

Image from Country Living Magazine

1) For God's patience and faithfulness!  That as I learn and grown He's always there and shows me clear reminders that He's listening and He really does understand and will provide just what I need..when I need it!  His grace and timing are perfect!

2) For godly friends to "do life" with.  Such an encouragement and so much fun to have them in our lives.

3) For cozy homes on cold days.

4) For the simple things like fun new recipes and cozy books.

5) For new songs that encourage.  I love this song as it combines Scripture truth, an old hymn and new sound.



No comments:

Post a Comment