Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Goals

Goals for this week (4/16):
1) Work on Matthew 5:11 & 12 - Nope, I read over it a few times but didn't really work on this.
2) Read chapter in "Be Satisfied" - Done
3) Run the Stonyfield 5K - DONE!! Very happy about this!
4) Finish Week 1 of B210K (in preparation for 5K on Saturday) - DONE
5) Have friends over - DONE


Goals for week (4/23):
1) Have a daily quiet time
2) Work on Matthew 5: 11 & 12
3) Read chapter in "Be Satisfied"
4) Finish all Bible study work
5) Steam clean area rugs
6) Go thru and clean off all the papers on my desk
7) Enjoy a Girl's night out and a Date night out
8) Plan Titus' birthday party.  Get gift & supplies.
9) Do all 7 days of boot camp & 5 days of running.


We have two birthdays in our family in the next week (and two separate parties) so life will be busy around here :)

2 comments:

  1. Good goals!

    We just got back from a little vacation and I'm debating about whether or not to even post any goals this week. I probably will, though, because I do have some goals, and realistically it's often Wednesday before I actually post them anyway.

    Keep up the good work! I can't remember if I took time to comment, but I really enjoyed your post "Rainbows in Dirt". There's a lesson there for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Welcome back from vacation!

    ReplyDelete