Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekly Goals

God knew that I would need a light week last week.  In addition to the planned activities we had some unexpected things also so this shorter list of goals worked well.
1) Spring clean bathroom - Done
2) Finish memorizing Matthew 5:1-10 & start on 11 & 12 -Finished 1-10 but haven't started on 11 & 12 yet
3) Finish week 7 of C25K - Done
4) Drink 64oz of water each day (I've started filling 2 32oz jars in the morning and drinking those.  Makes it much easier to track.) - Did this most days.
5) Continue to limit sugar and no nighttime snacking - Done, I also started tracking my total calories using myfitnesspal.  It's been good to be more aware of portion sizes.  I'm not planning to track longterm, just until I'm used to what normal portions look like :)
6) Wash floors - Didn't get this done, hoping to this week as it's a much less busy week.

Goals for this week:
1) Memorize Matthew 5:11 & 12
2) Finish C25K !!
3) Wash floors
4) Continue with water intake & eating improvements.
5) Finish all work for Bible Study
6) Read one chapter in "Be Satisfied" by Warren Wiersbe
7) Spring clean our bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment