Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Weekly Goals

Weeks goals for 3/25/12
1) Work on Matthew 1-10, I still get a little tripped up on the order - still reviewing this..almost have it.
2) Finish work for Bible Study - Done
3) Read 2 Chapters in "The Power of a Positive Mom" - Done, finished the book
4) Spring clean kitchen - Done
5) Organize 2T clothes for Titus & put them away - Done
6) Keep up with cleaning schedule (I wrote one out a while ago that I've been using) - I didn't get to washing the floors but otherwise I did this.
7) Finish week 5 of C25K - Done
8) Do meal plan - Done
9) Continue to work on water intake - Nope, didn't do well on this.
10) Continue with sugar limits & no nighttime snacking - Done

Weekly Goals for 4/2/12
1) Spring clean bathroom
2) Finish memorizing Matthew 5:1-10 & start on 11 & 12
3) Finish week 7 of C25K
4) Drink 64oz of water each day (I've started filling 2 32oz jars in the morning and drinking those.  Makes it much easier to track.)
5) Continue to limit sugar and no nighttime snacking
6) Wash floors

I'm keeping my goals "light" this week as we have several activities out of the house this week and we also have a busy Easter weekend planned.

3 comments:

  1. Great job with your goals!! I love reading them--you inspire me. I am really loving goal-setting this year, it's helping me stay on track more than I usually do. :)

    Also wanted to say that I LOVE your new blog look--it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the new look of your blog. Just beautiful!!

    And I enjoy keeping up with how you're doing with your goals too -- it encourages me to keep striving for goals myself even if I never seem to quite achieve all of them each week. Thanks for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your encouragement. It has helped a lot to have clear goals each week.

    I've been wanting to change the look of my blog for awhile. Thankfully I have a husband who understands all the code and can move things around for me so that it looks right. :)

    ReplyDelete