Friday, April 18, 2008

My appointment

I just wanted to update on how things are going so far.  I had my appointment today with my midwife.  When I had my ultrasound they said my due date was Oct. 18th (so I would be 14 wks now) but when they sent the report to my midwives they said that my due date was Oct. 6th (making me a little over 15 wks) so we're not really sure.  I told my midwife I'm sticking with the Oct. 18th date since Hailey was late.  That way if I'm late it won't seem it (as long as I have this baby by the 18th).  

Anyway, my appointment today went well.  My B/P was 98/52 so she was happy with that.  The babies heartrate was 152 and the baby was pretty active again today.  I have my next appointment on May 12th.  I also have my ultrasound appointment that day.  One reason for the ultrasound is to follow-up because there was a spot of blood in my uterus on the 1st ultrasound.  Apparently, this is very common and usually clears up quickly.  I've had no complications so I'm sure this will be fine.  We will also find out if this baby is a boy or girl (which we're all looking forward to knowing). :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment