Monday, November 21, 2022

A bit of crafting

 I have a few more verse mapping posts to go and am hoping to get those posted soon.  In the meantime, I thought I would share a couple recent crafting projects.

This first project is a request from our oldest girl.  She needed a bag to carry notebooks, sketchpads, etc and loves mushrooms. The plan is to eventually line it with fabric so she can also carry writing and drawing tools without them falling out. 



The second project was a request from a friend whose niece is expecting.  They are planning a Winnie the Pooh theme. I used a basic bear lovey pattern; however, I adjusted the muzzle placement, altered the mouth and nose a bit and used Winnie the Pooh colors. 



Now I get to plan out my next project.  I have so many ideas pinned to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment