Monday, July 28, 2008

Some other things...

I thought I would update what we've been doing at home in a separate post.

As for home, we are beginning to work on getting things ready for the baby's arrival. This past weekend we bought a new dresser at IKEA for Ethan so that we could move his (which has the changing table on top) into the girl's room. We rearranged the furniture some to fit it into the room. The plan right now is for Matt to build Ethan a loft bed so that Hailey can have his toddler bed (right now she is sleeping in the crib with the side rail off).

Work on the kitchen is continuing. I feel bad because I can't help much with the work but Matt is working on it in the few spare moments we have.

As for the baby, I had an appointment with my Midwife on July 22nd. All is looking well, my BP was good, weight gain was good and the baby's heart rate was in the 140's. She continues to be very active. The kids are loving it because she is pretty responsive to when they rub or press on my belly so they've gotten quite a few kicks in response. It's hard to believe that I'm 28 wks already. Time is still flying by. Now that we have the dresser for her I need to get some Tide Free & Clear and wash all of her clothes to see what she still needs.

I also had my glucose test on the 22nd and since I haven't heard anything from my midwife I'm assuming that no news is good news and I passed. I also got all the paperwork for the cord blood donation filled out and signed so that went in the mail today.

So that's a quick update on what is going on in our lives here at home. I hope you are all having a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment