Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A busy summertime.

Summer always seems to be such a busy time for us and this year is no different. We have been enjoying trips to the park, visiting friends, and a mini-vacation so far.

Today I am taking the kids to the Boston Children's Museum (thanks to a museum membership we received as a family Christmas gift it will be free). This saturday is our 2nd annual block/street party with our neighbors. It's always fun to get to know the people who live on our street a bit better and the kids have fun playing with all the other kids on the street.

Next week we head to VA to spend some time at my sister-in-laws. My mother-in-law is flying to Thailand as a missionary on July 22nd so we will be able to spend some special time with her before she leaves (she is staying at my sister-in-laws).

I also have been in a very "crafty" mood lately (I think all of my nesting energy is going into doing crafts :) ) so I have crocheted a blanket and coming home outfit for the baby. As for the baby, she is doing well, she is still very active and growing bigger all the time. She seems to respond alot to when the kids talk to her (at my belly :) ). I have my next appointment on July 22nd.

Here are pictures of the items I've crocheted:





No comments:

Post a Comment