Monday, January 17, 2011

Thoughts for 2011

As I think of what I want for this year there are some things from last year that I want to continue and others that I want to ammend. Here is a short list of my goals for this year.

Blogging - While I loved the idea of using my blog to keep accountable in my Bible study I think I was a bit too ambitious on just what I wanted from those posts. This year I would like to once again use this for accountability but on a smaller scale. My goal is to post once a week; however rather than doing a long overview post I will post one or two simple truths, quotes or verses that God has used that week in my life.

Crafting - I do want to keep the same goal as last year of at least one homemade gift (or useful item for our family/home) per month. This month, I have already crocheted a Yoda for my son and a birthday gift for one of our nieces.

Bible Study - My goal is to always have something going. I tend to get off track when I finish one study and am not quite sure where to go from there. I want to have a new study lined up before finishing the one I am working thru.

Family - My goal here is to be more engaged with my children. Many days I tend to get caught up in other things and not be intentional about spending time down on their level interacting in games, crafts, etc.

So there it is, my goals for 2011. There are many other areas that I could list but I'll just keep it to those four ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment