Monday, February 8, 2010

End of January/Beginning of February craftiness.

Well, as far as Christmas gifts go I haven't even started on those. However, I did make two more birthday gifts.

My niece turned 8 so I wanted to do something
different and fun for her. I decided to make a little cape.
It hits just above the elbow and has a hood.
I used some fleece that I had and was pleased with how it came out.



For my nephew I made a color matching game. I crocheted two of each
color fish and personalized a canvas bag to hold them. The original
pattern said to add eyes to the fish; while this would be cute
I didn't want to risk the choking hazard so I left them off.

1 comment:

  1. These are all really cute. I know my girls would love something like that to wear...great job!

    ReplyDelete