Friday, February 12, 2021

A bit of crafting in 2021

 I thought I'd share the projects I've finished so far this year.  


This Bible cover was my first project this year.  The edges of my Bible are getting
a bit worn so I thought I'd try a cover.  I like how it came out and 
the color blends nicely with my Bible.
 

This blanket was requested by my 2nd daughter who loves all things to

do with foxes.  I had never done a fully single crochet blanket and I'm happy

with the detail.



This little rocket was a bit of a joke.  My husband asked me to make it 

based on something happening on a website he reads.  I ended up

having someone request to buy it so it worked out well. 




This hat was supposed to be for me.  I checked my gauge and went up a hook 

size to meet the gauge but it still ended up being too small.  She loves it so it 

has now become her's. 



What projects have you started?  Completed?  Or are hoping to work on this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment