Sunday, April 6, 2014

A couple blessings to share

I wanted to quickly share a couple of links to some things that have been great blessings to me over the past week; I pray they are blessings for you too. 

I recently have found a couple Christian radio stations in the area so I can now listen to Christian radio all the way from my house to my sister's house. :)  On a recent trip back from her house I caught part of a message by David Jeremiah titled "Knowing the God You Worship"  I was so blessed by the part that I heard that I looked up online to see if I could listen to the full message (it's in two parts).  I was very pleased to find links to the full message.  Here are the links, each one is just under a half hour but they are well worth the listen.

Knowing the God you Worship Part 1
Knowing the God you Worship Part 2

Also, since it is now April I like to share some songs that I find really turn my mind and heart towards Easter.  Here are two such songs:





No comments:

Post a Comment