Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday Tunes

I'm going to try something different for this month.  If you've read much of this blog then you've probably noticed that I love music.  In conversations I typically have a song pop into my head about whatever we might be discussing.  Music just speaks to my soul and I'm so thankful for the gift of music.  

One criticism that I often hear about newer Christian music is that it's mostly focused on what we get from God rather than on Who God is and worshipping Him.  I get that, it's great to share testimonies of how our lives have been impacted by God but it's also important to share Who this awesome God is and why He is so worthy of our praise, worship, honor and adoration.  So, as we enter into this month where we are focused more on Thanksgiving I want to share some songs focusing on Who God is to help focus our minds on why we should be so grateful for not only all He has done for us but grateful for Him.



No comments:

Post a Comment