Monday, June 22, 2020

Monday Motivation

Weekly Goals: (6/15) 

1) Keep up with daily Bible reading plans on YouVersion - DONE

2) Read Chapter 3 of Humble Roots and post thoughts in study group. - DONE

3) Read at least one chapter in Jesus Over Everything - DONE

4) Limit Facebook to once a day to check notifications only...no scrolling. - MOSTLY DONE

5) Walk, Bike or Run at least 3 times this week. - DONE

6) Sugary foods only once per day. - MOSTLY DONE

7) Intermittent Fasting and have veggies at every meal. - DONE

8) Work on craft project/gift at least 3 days this week. - FINISHED PROJECT

9) Check in with at least 3 friends I haven't talked to in awhile. - DONE



Weekly Goals: (6/22)

1) Keep up with daily Bible reading plans on You Version

2) Read chapter 4 of Humble Roots and post thoughts in study group.

3) Read at least one chapter in Jesus Over Everything & order study guide

4) Limit Facebook to 2x a day (I'm finding that 2x works best so I can check in morning and evening)

5) Walk, Bike or Run at least 3 times this week.

6) Limit sugary foods to once per day

7) Continue with intermittent fasting and veggies at every meal.

8) Work on "stash buster" blanket and plan out next gift project

9) Check in with at least 3 friends I haven't talked with in awhile.

10) Write 1 content blog post



I'm finding goal setting to be a great motivator.  The kids and I are enjoying our morning walks or

runs at the park, it's a nice time to connect and chat with them.  For crafting, I finished the gift project I 

have been working on and was pleased with the finished project.  I'll post pictures once the person 

receives it;I'm hoping to get it to them this week.  I was excited to find another project to make as 

a gift; it's something I've never done before but definitely seems do-able so I'm looking 

forward to starting on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment