Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Goals

I have a few minutes so wanted to post my goals for this week.  Even though I haven't posted every week I have been setting goals and it has been very helpful to have something concrete to work towards.  Here are my goals for this week.

1) Exercise 5 times - be able to at least do Day 1 of Week 4 of C25K by the end of the week
2) Review Matthew 5:1-8 and work on memorizing verses 9 & 10
3) Park playdate with friends if they are available
4) Chaperone field trip
5) Do the Mother/Daugher Devo each night with the girls
6) Go thru Titus' clothes and return 12M & 18M to my sister and get size 24M/2T
7) Keep up with laundry & ironing so that on Friday it is completely caught up.
8) Take the kids to storytime at the farm
9) Drink 64oz of water 3-5 days (I need to work on this again)
10) Continue to limit sugar to just fruit sugar and continue to not eat after 8PM

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to read your goals, Elisha! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's helpful to have them listed.

    ReplyDelete