Friday, March 2, 2012

Review/Catchup

The last two weeks have been busy; but definitely in a good way.  Last week the kids were on school vacation so we had dentist & doctor appointments along with some fun things like visiting the Museum of Science in Boston and a day trip to visit my parents.  We also had some friends over here and Hailey had her first solo sleepover at her cousin's house. 

(Ethan & Keira having some fun at the MOS)

This week has been getting back into a routine.  I also had Bible study on Wednesday (it's every other week) which takes up the morning and yesterday the kids had their first snow day of the year.  I love having them around but they are always ready to go back to school, they love seeing all their friends! 

As for my goals, I have done pretty well with keeping up with them.  I've kept up with my water intake, exercising and not eating after 8PM.  I've also written in my "Gifts' journal and have started memorizing the Beatitudes; so far I have verses 1-4 down.

I also made this little guy for a friend of mine.  Last year I participated in a kind of "pay it forward" thing on Facebook.  If someone commented on my status I was supposed to make them something handmade.  I finally figured out what to make this friend (who loves anything owl) and will get it sent out to her in the next couple of days.  I'm still debating adding a keyring to him to make it useful, another thought I had was adding magnet tape to the back, just need to figure out how to finish him.

So, that is what I've been up to the past few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment