Monday, February 13, 2012

Weekly Goals

Another Monday and another busy week ahead.  Here are my goals for the week.

1) Continue to drink ~60oz of water per day.
2) Continue to not eat after 8PM
3) Bake heart cinnamon rolls for Bible study on Wednesday
4) Take Gram shopping
5) Type up & print 8 recipes for recipe binder. (I have several loose recipes in the front of the binder that I need to type and put into the binder)
6) Work on making necklace (this is a new project as I've never made jewelry before)
7) Exercise 3 times this week.
8) Continue writing 2 things in my gifts journal ( I downloaded the 1000 gifts app for my phone so I can record them while I'm out and about :) ). 
9) Read one chapter in "The Power of a Positive mom" (I need to finish this book)

No comments:

Post a Comment