Monday, January 30, 2012

Weekly Goals

This week has turned into a rather busy week.  We'll see how I do this week with my goals.

1) Be completely caught up in the Titus 2 study by Wednesday's Bible Study (I had surgery which completely threw me off on this one)

2) Drink the 60oz of water a day I was shooting for last week (didn't make it today)

3) Finish the 3 or 4 small sewing projects I have in my pile (mending/hemming)

4) Make & deliver a freezer meal to a friend having surgery

5) Continue adding 2 items per day to my gifts list.

Once again it's not a huge list of goals but I think it will be manageable with everything else I need to accomplish this week (everyday tasks of child rearing and keeping home).

1 comment:

  1. It looks doable! Good for you, getting a list up! I finally got my yearly goals sorted out and posted about them just now. I am going to follow your (and Carrie's) example in setting weekly goals. It should help a lot!

    ReplyDelete