Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A very important PSA: "They" have changed the calendar

I have a very important Public Service Announcement. I was first alerted thru the mail that someone has changed the calendar. Let me explain.

I recently received a re-registration form for the school where my children attend. On this form, they stated that in the next school year I would have one child in 2nd grade and one in 1st grade. That immediately raised a red flag, there is no way that could be possible.

If the year were really 2011 that would mean the following, this year:

- I have been out of high school for 15 years
- I have been out of college 13 years
- Matt & I have been married for almost 9 years (which we all know is ridiculous since we are obviously still newlyweds, I mean come on, who is still having this much fun after being married for 9 years)
- Our children are 7 years (again ridiculous, we were just in CO telling friends that we had just found out the previous day we were expecting our first child), almost 6 (again, crazy), 2 1/2 and almost 1 year old.

So you see, in light of this overwhelming evidence I have concluded that someone has changed the calendar and am requesting that it immediately be reset to the proper year. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment