Saturday, March 5, 2011

A bit of craftiness

I wanted to share some of the crafts I have made recently. I was waiting a bit to share since two of these were birthday gifts. :)


Crocheted gift bag that I filled with these salted brownies
for a Valentine's Day exchange.

A scarf for my niece


Monkey for my nephew


Elephant that I crocheted for a Valentine's Day exchange


Yoda that I made for Ethan

These were fun projects to make. The animals were made using the amigurumi technique. All of these patterns can be found for free on Crochet Pattern Central

4 comments:

  1. I really need to crochet and knit. Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Elisha! You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE the gift bag! I really need to visit that Crochet Pattern Central more often...

    Beautiful work, Elisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. They were fun little projects :)

    Mrs. T. - The pattern works up very fast so it makes for a fun way to dress up a gift.

    ReplyDelete