Monday, August 18, 2008

Some Arizona pictures

We had a nice trip to Arizona with my parents and I thought I would share a few pictures. Some of the "highlights" of the trip were seeing the Grand Canyon, the Montezuma Well and going to a wildlife park called "Out of Africa" (the wildlife park was definitely the main highlight for the kids). The kids did really well traveling and as always really enjoyed flying.

Montezuma Well
One of the many shots we took of the Grand Canyon

Hailey & I at the Grand Canyon (no fences at the edges so we really had to watch the kids.)

Ethan & Hailey at the Grand Canyon

Hailey getting help from the safari driver to feed the carrot to the Giraffe
Ethan feeding the Tiger

After getting home we started right in to a busy week of VBS at church. Our VBS program is done during the evenings so once again the kids were off their regular schedule but they seem to have adjusted back really well this week. This week is a bit busy for me as I'm making a wedding cake (it's a non-traditional one so nothing too elaborate). I'm looking forward to next week which starts a bit of down-time for me; well I should say "home time" as I'll be using the next month to make & freeze meals, finish some buntings I'm making for the baby, work on a hoodie sweater I'm crocheting for Ethan, and get things organized before this little one joins us.

No comments:

Post a Comment