Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Jumping into June...finally!!

 I noticed tonight that it has been over a month since I have blogged.  I have thought about it several times but life has been completely crazy (in both good & bad ways) so I haven't had time to sit and blog.  

From spring band concerts, to fun run fundraisers, to field days, 8th grade graduations, graduation parties, celebrating the last day of school with friends, attending celebrations of life, dealing with sick kiddos and family members and just life in general.  God has been faithful through it all this past month.  

We are enjoying having the older two at home and praising God for summer jobs for them.  We have had fun hosting the youth group and I'm looking forward to the three ladies meetings this summer.  We have also been working to reclaim an overgrown back patio area and install some stone steps going down to the fire pit area.  The landscaping was put in many years ago and is just too overgrown now.  

Here are a few pictures of the fun we've been having.






Here's to a great rest of June and a wonderful summer!  ...and hopefully more blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, so happy to see you here again! I haven't blogged much this month either, just pretty much keeping up with my Scripture posts for Sundays. Trying to work ahead on a few Christmas in July posts for my Christmas blog, too.

    Loved the fun pictures. Isn't that great that you can reclaim that backyard area!? It'll be great for hospitality as well as family fun!

    ReplyDelete