Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Spring Goals: How it's going so far

 In March I posted a few goals for the spring.  I posted these more as a way to keep myself accountable so in that spirit here is an update on how it's going.


The goals I posted were:

- Keep up with cleaning routines. - I've done this for the most part but with ongoing house renovations everything is a bit of a mess with closets and rooms emptied into other rooms

- Go through toys and games and separate into donate or resale piles. - haven't done this yet

- Research online resale sites or plan for a yard sale once the weather is good. - looked into this a bit; still need to decide the best option 

- Follow Monday through Friday exercise routine. - I completed a 30 day exercise routine today.  I really like it.  I'm starting a 2nd round tomorrow so I've modified it a bit; adding extra reps and a "bonus" goal to help stay motivated.

- Go through my own clothes - haven't done this yet due to other more pressing tasks taking up time.

- Finish crocheting squares for tunic. - worked on this; I have 3 1/2 more squares

- Start one of the devotionals I have next to my bed - I haven't started one yet as I'm still finishing up a study on Jude by Jackie Hill Perry.

So, there you have it. It was good to review this list.  

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Accountability even to oneself is always good.

    Also, our sympathies on the loss of your grandmother. She will be missed -- yet so wonderful to remember that she is absent from the body and present with the Lord for all eternity, and you will see her again one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.

      Yes, we will miss her but I'm rejoicing too and so relieved she is fully restored and with Jesus; seeing Him face to face.

      Delete