Monday, May 10, 2021

A blog post to share for Mother's Day

 I was going to post this yesterday but, as often happens, I didn't have a chance.  So, I'm posting this today.  I recently was introduced to the website Well Watered Women through an Instagram post.  There have been a few things that have caught my eye from this site; recently this article titled A Limited Mom Serving a Limitless God was shared and has been such an encouragement to me.  As often happens, God brought a verse to my attention today that dovetails with the truths presented in the blog...namely that God is all-powerful, limitless...He wants us to depend on His power alone.  If our God can stretch out the heavens and spread out the earth by Himself; He is certainly more than powerful enough, good enough and trustworthy enough to guide us on our journey of motherhood. 








No comments:

Post a Comment