Thursday, August 16, 2012

Book list

I have so many posts floating around in my head but not nearly enough time to get them all down.  I did want to post a list of books that I've read recently that have truly blessed and challenged me.  These are in no particular order.

- Kisses From Katie - a wonderful testimony of how one girl "lost her life" and gained the world.
- One Thousand Gifts - great teachings on how we are to be grateful for everything that God allows to enter our lives; even what seem to be the ugliest things.
- The Mission of Motherhood - Seeing our children as our mission field.
- Heaven at Home - how to truly have a peaceful haven for your family
- Crazy Love - (reading this now) what does it really mean to love Jesus and how we as a church & individuals have lost sight of this.
- How to worship Jesus Christ - a wonderful short book on what true worship looks like.

I also have a small pamphlet titled "My heart, Christ's home" which I'm reading thru again. In doing some searching I found that there is this devotional book which expands on this pamphlet.  I'll probably be ordering this soon.

So, what are you reading?  What has challenged, blessed, encouraged you lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment