Thursday, March 26, 2009

Everything Crochet/ A Homemade life

I've been crocheting quite a bit lately and thought I would share some of the things I've completed. I found all of the patterns on this website. It is my favorite place to find free patterns.

This is the sweater I made for Hailey. I used the same pattern as I used for Ethan's sweater and it fits her perfectly.
(Ethan's hood is stretched out because he hangs it up by the hood and has had his sweater for about a year now)


This is a hat that my niece requested. It was a fun and quick project:


This is a pumpkin keychain that I made for a group of moms that I talk with, we all had babies in October, hence, the pumpkin theme: (I added the small tag with a note for when I mailed them)
So that is a bit of what I've been busy with; I'm looking for a new project to start now. Any ideas for me?

You can check out many other homemade ideas over at Life on a back road

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so cute and I love the sweaters. I am off to check out that site!

    God bless,
    Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete