Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another quick update.

I know it's been awhile since I've written here. Life has been busy. We are still waiting for this baby to arrive; it seems God really wants me to learn the lesson of waiting on His timing. :)

I had an appointment with my midwife today. After discussing my options and concerns with her we have decided that if I haven't had the baby by Friday then I will have an ultrasound to check on the baby and she will do some light interventions to see if that sends me into labor. If, by next Tuesday, I still have not had the baby then I will be induced. I really do not want to be induced so I am praying that this little one arrives this week.

Other than waiting for the baby we have been doing some more work on the kitchen. It is nice to see it coming along. We primed the walls the other night and once we had them all white we discovered a few spots that needed a bit more work so Matt is working on fixing those spots and then we will paint.

The cooler weather has also been nice for baking. The kids and I have made a couple of apple crisps and a pie. It's a little different having to do everything in the dining room but we are managing. I also have 4 pumpkins that I need to roast soon and get in the freezer for making pies and other desserts for the holidays.

So that's my update. Hopefully I'll be able to post a birth announcement in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying that "Pixie" decides to arrive before Tuesday!! Looking forward to hearing the big news soon!!

    And, you are brave to be in the midst of kitchen renovations right now. :) Glad to hear it is coming along well.
    Take care and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete